Headed up as a small shirt shop in Glasgow almost 30 years ago, Ted Baker
has quickly gained acclaim for its quirky slant on wardrobe classics. Exemplifying that approach, the Laavato shirt
is kept pared-down in a blend of linen and cotton, yet takes on a whole host of distinctive features such as printed tabs, pearlescent buttons and a curved hemline.
- Ted Baker linen and cotton-blend shirt
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Straight-point collar
- Single cuffs
- Relaxed-fit, long sleeves, buttoned tab at sleeves, buttoned cuffs, patch pocket at chest, pearlescent buttons, darts at back, curved hem
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Machine wash
- Size medium: Length 30", chest 40"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size medium
TED BAKER Laavato linen and cotton-blend shirt 782-10003-133808 CAOSFVB